My Favorite Foods :)
Depending on my mood, these are some foods I crave for. :D There are some combinations that you might find weird, but what the heck, I like ‘em.
- Spaghetti and rice – For some reason, I cannot force myself to eat spaghetti without rice. Wherever there’s spaghetti served, I always look for rice, hehehe.😀
- Fried rice cooked in barbecue sauce sautéed in garlic.
- Fried fish – any kind of fried fish! Yum!
- Sweetened bananas – I cook the banana slices slowly in brown sugar syrup until they become so soft, they slide off my fork.😉
- Stir-fried vegetables – for a healthier diet.😉
- Crazy Crepes Banana Chocolate Crunch
- Sizzler’s Pork Chops with lots of their yummy gravy.
- Tender Bob’s Fish Fillet and Potato Skins
- Dinuguan, of course! Yum, yum, yuuummm!!! The best one I like is my sister-in-law’s recipe. Whenever she visits, I ask her to bring me some.
- Mary Grace Vegetarian Focaccia – I frequent this place whenever I’m in Trinoma
- Hotdogs rolled in mustard – I can eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Fried chicken and gravy – Homemade, naturally.. or the one they have over at Pancake House😉
- My sister-in-law’s bouillabaisse.
- A friend’s own concocted spaghetti in olive oil – He cooked this for me for my birthday, it was really good! It only had garlic, tomatoes, olives, olive oil topped with some cheese he brought home from the States [I can’t remember which one though].
- My friend’s cupcakes – She makes these for me whenever she’s in the mood to bake, I’ve been hounding her to bake me some again.😉
I can live without these foods, but I’d rather not, hehehe… My top three favorites are Dinuguan, Sweetened Bananas and Spaghetti with rice.