Things Stressed Women at Work Might Say.. :D
So okay, this is one of those ancient emails that I uncovered in my ancient email box. :D There was no mention of where the following came from, but it definitely did not come from me.. although, I wish I would’ve said some of the stuff here a long time ago when I was still in the rat race. :mrgreen: Thank God, for work-from-home-opportunities! Thank God, for the internet!😉
1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf***k you.
2. You say I’m a b*tch like it’s a bad thing.
3. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
4. Well, aren’t we a damn ray of sunshine?
5. Don’t bother me, I’m living happily ever after.
6. Do I look like a people person?
7. This isn’t an office. It’s hell with fluorescent lighting.
8. I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
10. Why don’t you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?
11. I’m not crazy. I’ve been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
13. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
14. I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.
15. Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven’t gone to sleep yet.
16. Back off!! You’re standing in my aura.
17. Don’t worry. I forgot your name too.
18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
20. Wait…I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
21. Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done.
22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
23. You look like sh*t. Is that the style now?
24. Earth is full. Go home.
25. Aww, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
26. I’m not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
27. A hard-on doesn’t count as personal growth.
28. You are depriving some village of an idiot.
29. If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.
The highlighted stuff are those that I wish I could’ve said at one time or another! :lol: Believe me, I have intensely felt like these for most of the time I was still working in the corporate world, especially no. 6!😆